Health Brands can’t afford to be passive about customer reviews! Your review volume and quality is either hurting or helping your business. The problem is, for you to grow reviews, manually checking them just doesn’t scale.
Whether they’re flattering words of recognition or jaw-clenching comments, reviews spread quickly because they are easily accessible to everyone – it can ultimately determine how successful your health brand can be. But, luckily, with customer review management systems, Health Brands are able to quickly resolve complaints and provide empathetic responses to all customers.
What is a customer review management platform, and why is it needed?
It’s a software specially created to manage customer reviews, both good and bad, about any business. Since reputation is vital to achieving sales and growth goals, customer review management platforms provide users with easy access to reviews online.
Managing many different review websites can be stressful for any organization. Still, review management systems alleviate some of the stress by creating a workflow to handle large volumes of reviews and promptly respond to critical complaints. If the right software is in place, businesses could enhance their customers’ overall experience and earn their trust and loyalty for the long haul.
How to choose the best platform for your business?
Although every business wishes to succeed, they do not need to use the same tools. There are multiple options available when searching the market for a review management system, but it’s essential to keep in mind a few checkpoints before purchasing:
- Price: These systems can range anywhere from a little under $100 to thousands of dollars depending on your company’s size – be sure that the software selected is best for the budget.
- Easy to use: Selecting software that is easy to use will make it easier to integrate into your business.
- Multiple users: For larger companies, having multiple users could be beneficial when tackling various issues.
- Easy to get customer reviews: Any additional software purchased for better efforts should be useful in its purpose – make sure it’s easy to retrieve reviews.
- Easy to see and address negative reviews: Select a platform that provides easy access to see and acknowledge any reviews. Specifically, look for one that notifies the user of a critical review or complaint – it can be crucial in rebuilding trust with those customers.
A few options to look into:
- Podium uses text messages to help businesses manage their online reputations. This platform integrates reviews and customer interactions in one location – make it simple yet effective to access a variety of information.
- Birdeye: Over 60,000 businesses use this platform as a one-stop place for managing their customer experiences. It uses text messages, surveys, ticketing, and insight tools to provide customers with the best experience from beginning to end.
- Yotpo is a cloud-based content marketing platform specifically for e-commerce businesses, allowing users to respond, monitor, and engage with customers all in one location.
A business owner should always look at ways to better a brand and take it to the next level. Investing in a customer review management system can be the adjustment needed to take businesses to a new status. Besides, any organization with an excellent reputation will always gain customers along the way.